NCR Silver by NCR Corporation
A Full Featured, All-in-One Restaurant & Retail Solution
What is Silver:
How it Works:
Contact your Sales Rep
NCR Silver is more than just payments. It’s a full point-of-sale restaurant and retail solution that helps run small businesses. NCR Silver comes with cloud-based reporting and back office, automated email and social media marketing, and fraud alerts. Seven-day, 24-hour customer support from NCR’s Customer Care team is also available.
Enjoy these Benefits:
- Flexible setup options allow you to set up your restaurant or retail store to be exactly suited to your need with variations, categories and order modifiers.
- Sell anywhere on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Accept cash, checks and credit
- Capture customer signatures
- Provide printed or digital receipts
- Accept and track tips by employee
Accept Payments Anywhere
- Automated marketing for Welcome and Miss You emails
- Offer loyalty rewards based on dollars spent or frequency
Market to Customers
- Back Offce reporting gives you access from anywhere, any time
- Track customer sales history
- Get marketing and sales analytics that help you expand your business
- Track on-hand inventory
- Alerts for unusual discount, sales and price activity
- View billing information and history
Rich Cloud Based Reporting
- 7×24 day customer support from NCR’s Customer Care team
- Demo Mode – Train new employees without creating a sale
Make Life Easier
With simple return features, quick check-out options, and customer sales and billing history, run your retail store with ease.
Integrated email marketing, loyalty program and gift cards make growing your business simple.
Access real-time reporting dashboards and alerts for unusual discount, sales and price activity from anywhere.
The uAccept POS system is perfect for Retail shops, Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), and any business looking to upgrade from a credit card terminal. The uAccept POS system is fully integrated.
It comes with a touch screen; there is no need to purchase a tablet. It has an internal printer, and integrated customer-facing display. It has a 5 bill cash drawer and an integrated magnetic card reader. It has the ability to connect to the internet via a Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.